At Bethel, we strive to meet the diverse spiritual needs of our congregation and our community with a number of ministries.
- Worship: Worship starts at Sunday services and continues through the week with fellowship time, adult and youth Faith Development, music activities, and more.
- Faith Development: Bethel offers Church School on Sundays for children as well as adult education opportunities.
- Music: Music is an integral part of worship at Bethel and includes both adult and children's choirs, bell choir, and a diverse assortment of music guests.
- Mission & Outreach: The Mission & Outreach committee focuses on raising social awareness and education through supporting mission projects and serving our community with service projects. Bethel supports and participates in community programs, including Habitat for Humanity, Food Cupboard, Beaverton Literacy Council and several other programs.
- Youth: Youth groups include fun activities, educational opportunities, and service projects for young people in grades 6 through 12.
Celebrating the wonders of God,
we the youth of Bethel Congregational United Church of Christ
strive to expand our minds while accepting differences
and practicing God's unconditional love
in our church and community.
4:12 Bethel's Youth Program
4:12 (four, twelve) is a reference to 1 Timothy 4:12 which says, Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. It's a verse that our youth can be inspired by and model for the rest of their spiritual family. We believe that the youth of Bethel are talented, passionate, faith-filled individuals who can be beautiful models of faith for the rest of us. Youth from grades 6 through 12 are invited to gather together to learn, serve our community, and just have fun. There are many special events planned as well as opportunities to get together for fellowship and discussion.