At Bethel, we are people on a journey - a journey through worship, education, fellowship, and mission - a journey of acceptance, seeking, and positive faith rather than judgment. We are an inclusive, open and affirming community. You are invited to join us on the journey of faith as we participate in worship, education, and mission; celebrate the joys of life; and care for each other in difficult times. We learn more about our faith through biblical study and reflection. We are challenged to interpret scripture for relevance in today's world and to respond as the spirit moves us.
Please Join Us for Worship Sunday - 10:00 am
If you are a visitor from out of town, we hope we can be a church away from home for you. If you are a newcomer seeking a church home, we hope you will find that home with us. Bethel's Mission Statement tells you a little about who we are.
- While our Christian faith is 2000 years old, our thinking is not.
- We are a people on a faith journey where grace abounds.
- We celebrate God's still-speaking voice revealed in our world today.
- We worship God, share the life and teachings of Jesus Christ and practice God's unconditional love for all creation.
- We act on our faith to achieve needed works of service, justice, love and kindness.
- We support one another, celebrating our roots and enthusiastically embracing our evolving future.
- We are an open and affirming congregation welcoming all in God's family, wherever each is in life's journey.
- Bethel - Born of Love, Shaped By Grace, Transformed for Service
Wed, Mar 12, 2014
Wed, Mar 19, 2014
Tue, Mar 25, 2014
Mon, Mar 31, 2014
Thu, Apr 3, 2014